Leap of Perception:
The Transforming Power of Your Attention
By Penney Peirce
Hardcover. 352 pages.
Step into a Transformed World
Age is speeding to a point where life will soon make a “leap” into the Intuition Age. The resulting reality will function according to different rules and we’ll know ourselves as a new kind of human being. We’ll live in a world that’s functioning entirely in the present moment, close to the speed of light.
As the world increases in frequency, we’re embracing the idea that life improves when we develop our own human abilities to work with energy and sophisticated perception. In Leap of Perception, you’ll learn new ways of using your attention that will become normal in the Intuition Age—things like direct knowing, undivided attention, flow attention, unified field attention, collective-self attention, and working purposefully with the imaginal realm.
You will learn to:
• Ease your personal transformation process
• Work more effectively with ultrasensitivity and empathy
• Shift your “geometry of perception” from an old linear model to a new spherical-holographic one
• Change the relationship between your left and right brain, and use more than your brain to perceive
• Use the power of attention—not intention— to materialize realities in the blink of an eye
• Recognize possibilities that haven’t yet been able to be imagined
The result of this transformative leap of perception will be many “new human” abilities that previously were thought to be supernatural, and a deep understanding of multidimensional life, where death as we know it no longer exists and there is no “other side.”